* The Harshman Bridge or #3 was built in 1894 by E. S. Sherman. It spans Four Mile Creek on the Concord Fairhaven Road south of Concord Church in Dixon Township. Stone for the bridge was hauled from Stoney Point quarry, a little farther south, and J. M. Acton did the masonry work.
*Source, the 1992 Preble County History book.
Visit Preble County, Ohio