Dixon’s Branch Covered Bridge

  * Bridge #4 or Dixon's Branch, a Childs type, was built in 1887 on the Concord Road over Dixon's Branch. Its roof was taken off by a windstorm in 1963. The County donated the bridge to the Civitan Club of Lewisburg who dismantled it and re-erected it as a shelter house in Lewisburg Community Park where it is still in use.


View Larger Map

Source, the 1992 Preble County History book.

Dixon's Branch Bridge - Preble County

Dixon's Covered Bridge - Preble County

Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS