Another often photographed bridge is Christman, #12, over Seven Mile Creek on Eaton-New Hope Road in Washington Township. Here again there was only a ford until the bridge was built in 1895. Solomon Christman owned the farm south of the site. Stone for the abutments was hauled from Eaton Stone Company quarry nearby. It is a Sherman bridge and Harry C. Foster did the masonry. Another beautiful Preble County, Ohio covered bridge.